Note To Parents:
Education of children is a joint venture involving the school and the parents. Your whole hearted co-operation is a must to ensure a steady progress of your child.
- Parents / Guardians are requested to look into the school diary of their ward daily and see that lessons and homework assigned for the next day are completed by the ward.
- Remarks made or information given in the diary should be seen and Counter signed and followed.
- Private tutions should be discouraged.
- Parents / Guardians and visitors should not visit the Classroom during the class hours, except with the prior permission of the Principal. For any information regarding the school, contact only the School Office during office hours.
- Criticism of a student’s teacher or his/her school in his/her presence should be scrupulously avoided, because it causes students to lose her/his respect for his/her teacher, with the consequent failure to learn from him/her, should you have a legitimate complaint, meet the Principal without fear of reprisal.
- Guide your child to become a resourceful and useful member of home and Country, with this view in mind students will be assigned various duties.
- Attending Parent – Teacher meetings is compulsory